We fully understand how the spread of COVID-19 has affected our lives. Safety, well being and cleanliness are our main concern, so as an add on to our standard operating procedures, we have acted as below.
1. Compliance with national health and safety protocols ( Health First Certificate).
2. Safety training programs for our employees.
3. Fast and simple contractless check in at 15.00 and check out at 11.00.
4. Maintaining social distancing 2.00 meters.
5. Independent air conditioning units, ensuring the renewal of air directly from the outside environment.
6. Natural ventilation of all rooms daily by guests.
7. Intensification of cleaning and disinfection protocols.
8. Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas and points of contact with guests.
9. Entrance in reception is forbidden.
10. House keeking, sheets will be made every third day. Towels will be changed every second day.
11. A la cart breakfast with possibility served in the room with no charge.
12. Reception and service operating hours have been reduced from 08.00 to 20.00.
13. All rooms are equipped with disinfectant dispensers.
14. In Public areas there are stations with disinfectant dispensers.
15. The sunbeds pillows from the swimming pool will be removed.
16. Pool bar will be closed. Only refreshments/ coffees/ beers can be offered from the reception after your order.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that at Valena Mare Luxury Suites & Apartments there are no rooms that are lined up in number and side by side on several floors. Every room is individual with a private entrance and terrace.